Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Prayers Are Always With You..


Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia.



Ya Allah, we beseech Thee, that made ​​fair religion's precepts our affairs, while the world as the place we live, which is the afterlife where we return, make these life and death for us to add goodness to relax from all harm.

Ya Allah, adjust themselves between us, show us the safe, save us from the darkness to the light, preserve us from shameful deeds, whether apparent, or hidden. Ya Allah, bestow blessings upon us, our ears and eyes, the wife and children, our friends and our friends and our leaders have done for us.

Today is a special day for one of my old friend. Happy birthday and i really hope that you will find success along the way.

-Amin Ya Rab-





Eijal Rahim Berstatus Single 
Happy Birthday to you....


3 orang melatah:

Eijal said...

Ahmaigaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd.. you wrote this for me, how nice you are. thank you friend.. tomorrow(saturday) I have to sit for mock ACCA exam (professional accounting) pray for my success yar..:D

shidaR said...

HB yer walo xkenaii wish jugeee hehee :D

sha my heart said...

happy birthday to him.

wah, it's lovely. Sure he is ur best friend. Send my regard to him.
If i stay at uum 4 a while, mght be i'll kn0w him. Hehe

SINI BACA LAGI