Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dangerous Assignments..


Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia.



What do you think about the dangerous task as the quote by our topic today?








Oh My God, Do this task can make myself killed or died? Suddenly, remembered the dead. Is not easy if assignments given by lecturers done carelessly. Some students like to do work last minutes. Just now, i'm found the first semester students quickly to complete the work which will be submit tomorrow to the lecturer. *mampus la kau !! I'm sound the Junior something like that.


When I asked why just now you want to prepare this assignment?


Lot of  reasons given of the them. There was no time to prepare, very busy and etc ..

I do not know what advice should I be given. You have any suggestions?

0 orang melatah:

SINI BACA LAGI